Thursday, June 09, 2011

Exciting night ahead

I don't know how many of you took my advice about Mumford & Sons, but I'm still loving their album. Since I saw the footage of them playing at the Grammys before Bob Dylan, I knew I had to see them live.

Their energy was amazing, and they sounded exactly the same live as on the album. I definitely never thought I'd see someone headbang to music involving a banjo. The band looked like they were having a ball. The audience looked like they were having a ball.

I've been curious ever since about what it's like to see Mumford & Sons live.

I'll let you know tomorrow.

!!!!

4 comments:

Pink Sun Drops said...

Mumford & Sons is huge in Austin, and I believe they've played here a few times. Love them! Have fun tomorrow!!

Pink Sun Drops said...

Check this girl out - she was at Mumford & Sons as well! http://letthetidepullyourdreamsashore.blogspot.com/2011/06/rain-date.html

Kari said...

Can't wait to hear how it was!!

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY took your advice. Love, love, love. And totally jealous that you got to go. Best concert ever?