Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My husband is awesome

Last Saturday, K and I went to a wedding of some friends on our kickball team. After the wedding, we all (including bride & groom!) went out to a bar.

K had taken his ring off. I pinched him jokingly. "What are you doing?"

"I'm fixing it. I had it on backwards."

"What do you mean, you had it on backwards?" K's ring is solid and symmetrical.

He was looking on the inside of the band. "I always wear it the way you put it on me."

I was stunned. "You know which way I put the ring on you? How do you know that?"

He explained. "I took it off after the wedding and looked at the stamp inside so I'd know."

It was one of the sweetest things I've ever heard. I might have cried a little.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet that I can hardly stand it! He's so fantastic. :)