Friday, June 04, 2010

Help me decorate my living room!

I've been wanting to update the pillows on our couch to mix in some patterns and add some color. I ventured onto Etsy this week, and I found some I really like. In fact, there's one set in particular that I so want to work, but the colors in it don't match the rug ... I like the set so much that I'm worried it's clouding my opinion of whether or not it's an acceptable fit. 

All three pillow sets below are approved by K. There's one set I LOVE, one I'm not crazy about, and one that I'd probably like more if I wasn't so in love with the other set. 

So I'm asking you guys! What do you think? 

This was taken a while ago, but it's pretty much what our living room looks like.



Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

4 comments:

L said...

I think option 1 brings in the most colors from your rug!

Unknown said...

I agree with L- the colors just pop in Option #1! Option #3 is too drab (unless your walls were brighter, or you were to add pops of color in other places, ya know?) and Option #2 is just OK imo. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Liz said...

I personally like option 2 the best. I kind of think the patterns in option 1 make it look like they belong on an outdoor patio. I'm not sure which one is your favorite, but maybe you could find a new rug to go with new pillows?

Pink Sun Drops said...

Option #1 is my fave, too. Love that they brighten up the colors already in your rug.