Wednesday, September 03, 2008

How the heck am I supposed to concentrate like this?

I just got a call from K. He left early, early this morning to start heading this way. So far, he's ahead of schedule, but he's got 24 hours until his next flight.

He'll get his itinerary around 11 or 11:30 my time (tonight), so we'll have a better idea of his scheduled arrival time (could be earlier or later, obviously) then.

He's already finished with the first half of the traveling, which is the hardest part because it's the part where you're most likely to encounter random, unforeseen delays and such.

Now, he could be here as early as Friday!

Looks like my "for ultimate freshness" tasks might need to be moved up to tomorrow night!

8 comments:

PAMMIE said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about your time together and see pix! As for your list of chores, I'm so impressed! My husband is here all the time and I don't do half the stuff for him that you're doing for K. He's so lucky to have you!

Our Happy Married Life... said...

Awesome news that he might be early!!!! Early is better than late-especially when you have waited this long to see him! I would so go get the last minute things so you are prepared! Yay!

my life is brilliant said...

Oh, pammie. :) I'm flattered that you think I'm THAT awesome of a wife that I'd be doing all these things if K were here with me all the time.

Man, do I have y'all fooled. ;)

If he were here all the time, I might do half the chores. But I'd definitely make him help me!


Amy: I'm definitely going to get the last-minute things tonight. Better safe than sorry! Besides, as far as the beer goes, it's not like they brew it IN the grocery store, so I'm pretty sure buying it one day earlier will have absolutely no effect on the flavor.

Especially since it's Miller Light. (Yay, Bud Light!)

a tall sassy gal said...

I will be contact you tomorrow to see when he gets home. And to see how your appt goes. That will definately be freshness for him on FRiday. hehehe

And yay for bud light!

Katrina said...

I am so excited for you! I hope you have a wonderful time with your heroic husband. :)

Anonymous said...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

oh yay! i am so, so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures! :)