Monday, May 04, 2009

19

We just have 19 days to go until I Do, Part 2. Nineteen days to keep trying to get ahold of our baker and my hair person (they suck at communicating).

Nineteen days to design & print programs and table numbers. And thank you cards. (Worst decision ever. I've told everyone I know who's planning a wedding that it's totally worth it to have someone else do them for you.)

Nineteen days left of stressing: What if no one else comes? What if the ceremony is just us and dates of the people in the wedding party? Why have so many people not RSVP'd yet? Is this all going to be worth it?

Nineteen days until I can get my life back. Oh, please let it be worth it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will SO be worth it, girlie. Congrats (again!) - 19 days early!

L said...

I hope it's wonderful! I think nowadays, so many people forget to RSVP. But you should call them to get their RSVP - it's not poor etiquette to follow-up. Rather it's poor etiquette to not RSVP! But anyway, even if you don't have as many guests as you'd hoped, you'll have the best guests, because they'll be the ones that made it a priority to come value you by celebrating.

Katrina said...

I bet you will have an amazing time, and be so glad you did it! Relax and make lots of memories to cherish later on.

*hugs!*

Pink Sun Drops said...

It will be beautiful and exactly what it needs to be!!

Kari said...

Everything will work out and it will be a beautiful day.
Remember to enjoy the day!

kari

Anonymous said...

It's going to SO fun and SO worth it and who cares if it's only the wedding party plus dates! I was always afraid of that too, but then I thought, "Hey that's why their in the wedding party because I love them the most and they are FUN, so it will be fun anyway!" But don't worry, people will show!

Mrs. Architect said...

Did you get mine??

Sherin said...

sooo soon!! i can't wait to hear all about it.