Friday, October 03, 2008

The chronicles of K

I got a little mini-catalog in the mail the other day from a retail store, and it had a coat inside that I loved. It's really pretty, and it'll go well with both casual and dressy clothes. I need a dressier coat.

Only this one is $168. I've never owned a coat that expensive. I really really like it, though, and it's a coat I could wear for years to come.

I was looking at a different retail website this afternoon, and I found a cute coat there for $70. Much closer to what I can justify spending on a coat.

But I still really like the expensive one!

So here's what I'm going to do: K and I still don't know where we'll get stationed once he gets back. If we get stationed somewhere cooler, I'll spring for the $168 coat. If we get stationed somewhere a little warmer, I'll go with the $70 coat.

I emailed K this morning and told him my decision. I got this response from him this afternoon:

I am going to wait and see if my br.anch manager sends an email out today. If not, I'm going to shoot him another one to jog his memory. My W!ffle needs to know what coat to buy!!!

*Note: R&R post is in progress. I'm hoping to post it -- with pictures! -- tonight.

No comments: