Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bet HR's never seen one like this before!

Dear [Boss]:

Sadly, I would like to submit my resignation from [Wouldn't You Like to Know]. I have enjoyed my almost two and a half years here, but I’ve decided to make a brave move and finally live with my husband when he moves to Virginia Beach at the end of this month. I will miss the people and the environment at WYLK, but it’ll be nice to finally be able to spend weeknights with my husband doing exciting things like grocery shopping and folding laundry.

My last day at WYLK will be Tuesday, June 23, 2009. I will spend a large part of the month of July finding and settling into our home, but beginning Monday, July 27, I should be available for contract work if editing help is needed.

I wish many happy dog days, successful launches, and happy hour celebrations to you, WYLK health and wellness, and the company as a whole. I will forever be grateful for my time at WYLK and the friendships that have come out of it.

Sincerely,
my life is brilliant
Medical Editor

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Hurrah!

Katrina said...

Woohooo! You make me remember how romantic things like laundry and shopping together really are. I'm so happy for you guys!

Courtney said...

:) :)

Courtney said...

missing your blog updates.....