Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Reasons I love my job have a job

  1. It gives me money to buy cute clothes.
  2. It's helping me pay off my credit card.
  3. It give me a place to wear cute clothes.
  4. It gets me out of the house. 
  5. It's helping me pay off my credit card. 
  6. ... ... ...
Sometimes (most of the time) I need a reminder.

Maybe I should print this list and post it on my computer screen.

Do you remember that temp job that I hated last winter? The reason I hated it is because it was data entry, which is so NOT what they hired me to do. They hired me for writing and editing. So not data entry.

My current job hired me for writing. And then, like sneaky little punkwads, they slipped some data entry crap in there on me. That stupid bit of side work now takes up a pretty decent chunk of my time.

And the funnest (yes, that's a word) part of my job -- which they interviewed me extensively about -- has been farmed out to outside companies because I don't have time to do it anymore.

Lame.

My 6-month review is tomorrow. I'm unleashing.

Maybe it would be good for me to take that above list into my review ...

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Unleash! I mean, really, isn't that was reviews are for? Unless you're totally psychotic or unprofessional (neither of which I would ever expect from you!), what can it hurt?