Monday, September 20, 2010

Since odds are good we won't find ourselves at the same Halloween party

An actual email I just sent to K.

Subject:
*gasp* We have 1 month and 10 days ...

Body: 
... to come up with a kick-ass Halloween costume.

What do we want to be?
  • Paris Hilton and a bag of cocaine?
  • Julius Caesar and a salad? ('cause together, we'd be a CAESAR SALAD!)
  • Pizza & beer, because they're everyone's favorite and they go perfectly together? (Like US?!)
My vote is something more punny and funny than romantic and gag-inducing.

I also don't want it to be an obvious combo ... so I guess that eliminates Paris and the cocaine.

Damn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA. Loooooove it. Lucy and I started brainstorming our Halloween costumes over the weekend. We have a few very promising ideas. :)

Liz said...

I really like hte caesar salad idea! I've never really been into Halloween & it's taking everything I've got to force myself to start thinking about it for the girls this year. I'm not creative when it comes to costumes.

L said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with! My friend decided our gang should all dress up as the cheerleaders for our respective college teams. It will be fun to go as a group, but someday I'd like to come up with a really original idea like you.