Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Saturday 10k

K and I ran a 10k on Saturday. Considering we haven't been running consistently pretty much since our marathon, we were a little worried about how this would go.

We finished 4 minutes slower than we did in this same run last year. Still, though, we were under a 9:30 pace.

And with such beautiful weather and scenery to enjoy, it was hard to care too much about a silly thing like pace.





I was feeling superduperawesome at this point, so these are the pictures I took during the run. I hope to take more during our half-marathon this weekend, since it's in a location I haven't been to before.

2 comments:

a tall sassy gal said...

Very pretty.

I am doing the 5k in Uptown on Saturday. Last mile is on the Katy Trail.

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures! Cannot wait to read about your half!