Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A whole new world

So I have to say that this whole blog thing is something I thought I'd never do. It always seemed to me to be a little too personal of a thing to put online, and I've also seen people's venting on blogs blow up in their faces. Last night, though, I stumbled upon a blog that was very interesting to read, yet still very private. I love writing, and I don't keep a diary (My thoughts definitely move faster than my pen. Hopefully yours do, too.). I thought keeping a blog like the one I saw would be a cool way to get my thoughts out and learn about myself, too.

I don't know if anyone will ever read any of these things I post. They're actually, I guess, more for me anyway. If you do manage to stumble upon my little world, I hope you enjoy what you read.

No comments: