Thursday, September 20, 2007

Florida, here we come!

I was up until 3 a.m. Tuesday (Wednesday, technically) packing and finishing up K's scrapbook. It's a-l-m-o-s-t finished now. I have the last little page to do, which will have my little mushy letter to him. I've got what I want to say typed out, but seeing as how I'm at K's and he's due back here any minute, I'll wait until we're in Florida and the guys are out golfing to finish that part. Until then, it's well hidden so K won't find it. He thinks the box it's in are my "somethings" (something old, something new, etc.), so he won't go near it.

I left after work yesterday for Louisiana, and I've been working from home today. K picked up his dad and brother from the airport, and we're all going to head out in the next hour. We'll get to Florida sometime this evening, and a few of our friends will arrive tonight too, so we'll get to hang out with them.

Tomorrow morning (eek -- TOMORROW!), we'll go get our marriage license and meet our minister. I can't believe it's here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should photo-document the trip and upload as often as possible, so we can all live vicariously through you. :)

s said...

yay! enjoy your wedding weekend, mrs.k.

Courtney said...

I second Chirky's suggestion... because you know - it's all about us! :)

I totally had a dream about your wedding last night. All I could see was you on the sand in your wedding dress and you looked BEAUTIFUL! There was a gentle breeze and your dress was blowing against your legs. I was so happy for you!!! You're wedding is going to be awesome! :)