Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

If you ask us what we are (or especially if you ask if we're Blue Man Group), I'll hit you. And feel sorry for you, 'cause you missed out on an awesome group of celebs in the '80s!



















Piper rocked her costume! She was so good in it!



















We're a festive couple of girls!



















Piper filets herself out to lie down. When there's a cape in the mix, it looks like she's flying!














Even Wonder Woman-Dog has to catch some Zs!

7 comments:

a tall sassy gal said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

You look great!

s said...

love it! i used to love ths smurfs.

Anonymous said...

i love the costumes! i absolutely loved the smurfs!

Courtney said...

CUTE!!!!!

(please tell me that's a wig you'e wearing...)

my life is brilliant said...

That's actually not a wig. I straightened my hair and tried to color it yellow with that Halloween hairspray. Turns out when you use it on brown hair, it turns it green.

Oops.

Rest easy, though -- the green washed out just fine. My hair is back to its brown, curly self.

Anonymous said...

Wow. You look really different with blue skin. Go figure.