Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Picture post (after my catching up post, you need this!)

The leaves are already starting to change in Pennsylvania. Pretty!














GFF always manages to post such amazing pictures of food on her blog. She cooks it. I have to go to a wedding to eat stuff this yummy (I'm guessing she'd be a little disgusted by the huge piece of fat on this prime rib, but the rest of it was delicious!). This was served at the rehearsal dinner.














The ceremony was really pretty.














K and I after the wedding. He looks so nice in his uniform!



















Crazy ice sculpture!



















The yummy filet mignon and twice-baked potato at the reception. The asparagus was delicious!














Me with K's cousin's wife, and sister-in-law of the groom. She was also a bridesmaid in the wedding. I managed to wear a dress the same color as the bridesmaids.














Italian wedding + full open bar = packed dance floor. Me with the groom's sister-in-law, aunt and mom.














With the lovely bride toward the end of the night! She changed into a destination wedding dress for the reception.














K is always the life of the party ...














I absolutely adored this flower girl, Abigail. Someday when I decide I'm ready to have a daughter, I think I'll clone her.














K and me at OU/texas. Don't you love the camo OU shirt?














Danielle & me watching the band warm up. She said she got her t-shirt idea from me.














Boomer, the new OU mascot (All OU students & recent alumni are opposed to the addition), stopped by to sing the chant with the Pride.














This gives you an idea of what the St@te F@ir of Tex@s is like on OU/tx game day.














And this shows you what the fair is really known for. Take a look at the top right section of the square sign. Only in Texas.

4 comments:

L said...

Deep fried cosmopolitan?? Now that's something I've never heard of! I'm so curious what that's like! I'm a deep-friend Oreo girl myself.

a tall sassy gal said...

All the deep frying food they are talking about me just makes me say what fat what fat!! hahaha

Courtney said...

deep fried latte?? WTF?

Also, *love* your new bio! Are you really only 24?!? For some reason I thought you were closer to my age (27).. gah... when I finally get around to getting married, I will officially be 28... 4 whole years older than you were when you got married. Ugh. Now I fell old.

my life is brilliant said...

Aww, you noticed I changed it!

By the way, 28 is so not old (so neither is 27)! We Southern girls get married faster for some reason. lol

But seriously, I won't feel married probably until May 2009 after our Dallas wedding. I'll almost be 26 by then. That's when K and I will finally get to live together.