Friday, January 29, 2010

Since you asked

L asked me after my final Colorado post if I'm excited to ski again.

Believe it or not, yes!

We're actually going to try to go somewhere nearby on Sunday. The part that makes me most excited is that I'm pretty sure the mountains here won't be as steep as in Colorado. They might just be right up my alley!

We're supposed to get 6 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. If the weather allows us to make a drive on Sunday, I just might have a few exciting new stories to tell about how I've become a rockstar skier.

Stranger things have happened!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so damn adorable. Loved all of the Colorado stories. Cannot wait to hear about your next adventure!

Sherin said...

yay! hope you have fun.

L said...

Good! I went at Whitetail in Pennsylvania, and although it was still scary given my experience, it definitely wasn't as intimidating as Colorado. I'm debating whether or not to go with friends this month. Maybe if I strap on my brace and pop some pain killers, I'll be fearless??? :)