Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just when I think you can't get any dumber ...

K just pinged me on my phone. He's 10 minutes away from my office (which means he's now about 40 minutes from his).

Evidently this was a planned surprise. Tomorrow marks 5 years from the day we met, so he wanted to do something special. Since he has a meeting or something tomorrow, he asked for an extended lunch today so he could surprise me with one of my favorite places for lunch!

Does that man know how to redeem himself, or what?!

2 comments:

L said...

Haha, good Dumb and Dumber reference. :) That is so sweet of him! Where's your favorite lunch spot?

my life is brilliant said...

My favorite lunch spot is actually Chick-fil-A, for sentimental purposes. But today, K surprised me with Firehouse Subs, which is another one we love but don't get often.

Since he doesn't like pickles (and I LOVE them), I got to eat both of ours. And then he even whipped out a cookie for dessert!