Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I promise my next post won't be about the deployment

... but I had to share this quick thing. The calendar I have hanging at work is a little mini-calendar with beautiful pictures of gorgeous sunsets. Each month has a little Bible verse or a portion of one over the photo.

I just now happened to really take notice of this month's verse as I glanced at my calendar for a reason I don't even remember. I thought the verse was comforting, given K's deployment last week:

"... the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. Psalm 121:8"

3 comments:

Stacey Brandow said...

Isn't it funny how we notice things like that when we need to notice them? Not funny really, more like someone wants us to notice them.

When I was coming back to work after a difficult time, I was very nervous because I knew people would be asking questions so I had barely slept the night before. In the morning when I stopped to get my coffee, they put a sticker on the lid that said, "no worries". I thought, how perfect. I stuck it on my computer and it's been there ever since.
:)

Courtney said...

:) That is comforting. I love when life provides the little something extra just when we need it.

L said...

That's neat. Perfect verse for you.