Sunday, April 20, 2008

It was ALMOST a good start to my day

I was in the shower, getting ready to start my day. I was thinking of K as I went through my lather, rinse, repeat routine. Shampoo, condition, exfoliate ... I was almost finished with my shower when the bathroom door opened.

I didn't have to open the curtain to know it was K. He was coming to join me.

"Thank God!" I thought to myself. "It has been waaaaaaaaaay too long."

Just as K pulled back the shower curtain, I was startled by this weird, repetitive loud noise.

And just like that, K, the water, the anticipation -- all of it -- completely disappeared.

Figures.

You think you hate your alarm clock.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need some theme music for that

BWAAAAAHHH CHiCKA BWAHH BWAAAAH!

I like it when my wife starts her day off like that too!

Gotta hate the alarm.

~Jef

Paige said...

Oh how awful! hang in there.

Mrs. Architect said...

Oh, man! You had me! I was thinking, YAY!! He's back EARLY!!!

Boo for alarm clocks! :-(

At least it gives you something to dream about the rest of the day...what never got to finish... hehe

s said...

um, this post made me cry. i hope your dreams bring him around again tonight and maybe this time he'll stay a bit longer, ha :)

Courtney said...

Booooooooooooo. Worst alarm clock interuption EVER!

a tall sassy gal said...

I hate dreams that are so real but aren't! At least you were thinking good thoughts. hehe