Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pictures I meant to post days (and weeks) ago

Remember that 5k I did in March?
























































My brother's first time in a race car in almost two years
















Pictures from the storm last Wednesday night (this was all from my neighborhood)













































Meeting up with one of my old roomies last weekend
















My impromptu photo shoot with Piper






























It was tough at first -- she kept eating the flowers and looking everywhere but toward me -- and then I got these.

3 comments:

k said...

read your comment on GFF's blog about k and the office and my father is from there too (my grandma still lives there and I grew up an hour north). my dad totally gets a kick out of the show because of it!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!! So fun!!! Piper is so cute!

s said...

love the picture post!!