Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm going to remember this one for later!

I've asked K probably 10 times to schedule an appointment to have our taxes filed. I'd call them myself, but I think K has to do it. Plus, he has the number. How long can a phone call take?

K will be out all next week, meaning we could find ourselves in "oh shit!" territory with eleventy billion procrastinators if we don't schedule an appointment soon.

I texted K a reminder about it this morning. He was in a meeting, he said, and hadn't scheduled "...yet."

Just a few minutes ago, I texted him:
If you call today, I'll wear my black lacy thong tonight ... and let you take it off. If you *don't call today, I'll wear period panties.


Not 5 minutes later, K texted me back:
30 March at 10:30. Boom! 


His last line said it all:
Nice motivation BTW!


Guess I should've tried that in February (when I first started bugging him about this).

4 comments:

L said...

OMG hilarious.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA.

You are smart and awesome.

Anonymous said...

More women need to learn this motivational tactic.

Pink Sun Drops said...

Lmao. That's fantastic.