Thursday, May 05, 2011

A different kind of productivity than I'd hoped for

Things I need to do tonight:

  • Fold laundry
  • Go to Target and/or ULTA
  • Go grocery shopping so friend staying at our house this weekend has food to eat
  • Go to the gym and/or run
  • Cook something of nutritional value for dinner
  • Pack for North Carolina
  • Figure out what I'm wearing to this weekend's concert
  • Paint fingernails
  • Go to bed early
Things I will actually be doing tonight (with K's help): 
  • Get groceries for tonight's dinner
  • Make rush dinner of no nutritional value (enchilada casserole & tacos) for unknown number of people
  • Hurriedly tidy up (vacuum, clear off mail from dining room table)
  • Host unknown number of people for spontaneous kickball Cinco de Mayo party at our house
  • Stuff my face (again) with unhealthy garbage and wash it all down with beer 

No comments: