Monday, July 17, 2006

Sharing a fun Pennsylvania story

Hey, after my day, I need this.

K and I rode with his cousin Mike's new wife to the fireworks show on the Fourth of July. Also with us was their friend's son, who is almost four. His name is Damien. Damien was so attached to K!

When we we were getting out of the car, K said, "Alright, homie," when he had unbuckled Damien's carseat. Damien said, "No, it's Damien. I'm Damien." We were all laughing about that as we started walking toward the park. Damien was on K's shoulders. I said to him, "Are you my homie?" He laughed and said no. I motioned to K and said, "Are you his homie?" Damien said, "No! He's your homie!"

All this time I just thought he was my boyfriend!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

hee hee. too cute. :)

Courtney said...

And wow... K is a hottie!!!

my life is brilliant said...

Yes, yes ... I definitely agree. :) Thanks for noticing.