Friday, July 28, 2006

Good Friday

I get to see K today! It's been almost two weeks because he's been training out in the field. I'm excited to see him.

CG and Joe will also be in Louisiana, and we'll go see them tomorrow. CG is in a pageant there, and we're going to watch. She'll be awesome. And I'll get to wear this great new blue dress I got last weekend.

I worked late yesterday and Wednesday so I could get out of here early today to spend as much time with K as I can since he's leaving for Afghanistan soon. I went to the mall yesterday and got him something special for his trip. I'll post pictures after he sees it.

I went to Target the other day looking for shoes to go with my great new blue dress, and although I didn't find shoes there, I did find this adorable new skirt that I'm wearing today. I've already gotten several compliments on it.



















I love being a girl! :)

No comments: