Thursday, September 14, 2006

They DO work!

Yesterday I got an e-mail from K -- not long after I posted my blog. It's amazing how much a simple e-mail could make my day so much better.

And then last night, he called me! I miss him like crazy, so something as small as an e-mail or 20-minute phone call (that's how long we get before the phone hangs up on us) can easily become the highlight of my week.

K was in really good spirits last night. He sounded really happy, which made me feel good.

I told K I had ordered the single-star service flag I posted about yesterday. He was totally fine with it. I figured he would be.

He told me that he actually sent me a package the other day with his beloved Motorola Razr and watch so they won't get messed up in Afghanistan. He said there are also some souvenirs in there that he had bought himself, and there's also something in there for me. He said I'll know which one is for me when I open the package, which makes me very curious ...

Now I have two things to look forward to coming in the mail!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Such a happy post :) Can't wait to hear what he sent you!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! So glad you got an email!!

Courtney said...

YAY!!! :) I love getting things in the mail!

Anonymous said...

yayy for presents in the mail and i'm so glad you got to speak with him..

s- i have to comment as anon now because of blogger beta.