Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Four days in Hawaii are definitely not enough

Our time in Hawaii flew by very quickly. We did sad things: We visited Pearl Harbor, and we ate at Chili's -- in Hawaii. We did happy things: We went to the wedding, and we visited one of K's friends who lives there. We did dangerous things: We jumped out of a plane, and we snorkeled through a jellyfish alert and the knowledge that 24 people had been stung in the bay that day alone. We ate (and drank) some yummy things, and we surfed.

The one thing four days in Hawaii didn't give us enough time to do? Relax on the beach. Yeah -- pathetic, I know.

Oh! But I did get some MAJOR bling in the form of a ring, although it wasn't quite what I'd been hoping for ...

I'll blog more about the trip tomorrow, but I need to get some rest. For now, here are some pictures to hold you off.












































































Me with my, um, "bling.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been twice. I would live on Maui if I could. I've got to get my wife over there. I love Waimea Bay. I hope you got to see it.

~Jef

California Girl said...

Welcome back! 4 days in Hawaii is DEFINITELY not enough. Want to hear more about your trip!

Anonymous said...

omg, that part about the ring made my heart flip! i was secretly hoping he would propose. DANG IT!

(and yet, it will just be all the sweeter when it does happen!)

k said...

i'm in a wedding in hawaii in the fall and i just had to explain to my boyfriend how if i am going to hawaii, i'm not doing it half-assed - i'm there for a full week plus some! you have just proven my point, thank you! not that you half-assed your trip or anything - but just spent too little time there :)

a tall sassy gal said...

The pictures just made miss it even more. Glad you had a blast!