Saturday, March 24, 2007

Paradise wasn't perfect (my final words on Hawaii -- finally)

K and I did have a fantastic time, but we really needed more than four days there. I've already mentioned that we didn't even have enough time to just relax on the beach, since we wanted to snorkle, skydive and do about a million other things.

I think next time we go on vacation -- especially if it's somewhere like Hawaii -- we won't be so worried about how much time we're taking off work.

Another huge bummer about the trip is that K got a cold sore two days before we left, which meant I couldn't kiss him the whole time we were there. Who knows -- maybe that's part of the reason the only ring I got in Hawaii looked like this:

5 comments:

a tall sassy gal said...

Hmmmm I hope that was not the reason!! :)

s said...

love the bling bling! and all of your vacation posts. i can't believe you went skidiving. the pictures look amazing and i love the dress you wore for the wedding. ahh i can not wait for vacation.

Liz said...

That better have been the reason. I keep waiting for the post with a pic of a nice sparkly ring!!

Anonymous said...

But pink is SO in!

Courtney said...

Ok, so I just played catch up on all your Hawaii posts!!! SO FUN!!! Great great great pics! I love the skydiving ones and you look SO HOT on the surfboard. :) Looks like you guys had a blast.

p.s. I LOVE your label "Ready for the ring". Too funny!