Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Pray for me today

I'm getting my hair cut today after work. The last haircut I had was in December, just before Christmas. It didn't go so well. It was horrible, in fact. I didn't blog about it because I was too traumatized. Take my word, it was bad. There was a reason I shelled out $140 for a straightener two days after Christmas.

I'm going to a different guy at a different Ulta, but I'm still scared. My hair may be decently grown out enough to hide the damage Ryan at Ulta did to me, but the emotional scars are still there.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Hope you come back looking fabulous! I remember a particularly heinous haircut that was inflicted on my in the sixth grade, when sensitivity about personal appearance is at its height.

I begged my mom to let me stay home from school, and when that didn't work, I stayed up nearly all night praying for God to miraculously grow it back out. God must have decided this tribulation would grow my character, but He didn't grow my hair.

Pink Sun Drops said...

Oh gosh! Hair nightmares are the worst! I've FINALLY found a good one in Austin. Here's to hoping you found your hairstylist this time!!