Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Kinda funny ... kinda sad

Okay, so do you remember that holy terror that lived with me for like 6 months and managed to practically ruin my apartment? Remember that nice person I sent him off to live with -- that nice, recently divorced friend whose wife had gotten their two cats?

Well, as we speak, my friend is taking Nood!e/Seb@sti@n to a no-kill shelter. My friend says the cat is too needy and has become too much to handle. He says he thinks the cat would be perfect for an older person who needs the company or for a widow or someone who would really appreciate and enjoy having an overwhelmingly affectionate cat. Honestly, I think he's right. I toughed it out for 6 months -- 6 months with very little sleep, mind you.

The shelter he called said they weren't taking animals because all shelters are pretty full, but they asked (just for giggles) a couple questions about the cat. When they heard he's a neutered Siamese who's very affectionate, they said, "Bring him in. He'll get adopted in no time."

Nood!e/Seb@sti@n, here's hoping it works out better for you this time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the first cat I have heard of that had a personality disorder.

~Jef

Courtney said...

awww - hope he finds a good home.

s said...

hopefully some little old lady will take him and they will live happily ever after :).