Friday, March 02, 2007

WAAAY excited for this weekend!

Rebecca, one of my good friends from college who lives in Austin, is coming to visit me this weekend. I don't get to see her very often, and we definitely haven't spent a whole weekend together in three or four years.

K is coming, and he's bringing three guy friends, one of whom we're hoping to fix up with Rebecca. :) The guys are all out in the field training this week, but they finish up this afternoon. I'm not sure when they'll get here, but Rebecca will be in Dallas in time for a nice girls' dinner. I think a couple of her friends who live in the Dallas area will join us too.

There will be 7 people -- including me -- staying at my apartment this weekend. Three girls (including me), four guys (including K), one bathroom. Whew!

It'll be fun though. I'm excited. SO excited. :)

2 comments:

s said...

that is one packed house. i can't wait for the stories! hope the matchmaking is a success.


and can i tell you how jealous i am that you are going to hawaii in less than 2 weeks.

Pink Sun Drops said...

How fun!! How'd your weekend go?! Did the set up work?