Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I'm feelin' it

I was so tired all day today at work. It was slow all morning, so that made it even worse. I was really struggling to stay awake for some reason. I went to bed last night at midnight, which is pretty normal, unfortunately.

I had slept in Sunday morning, though. Yeah, we were out kind of late Saturday night, but there was no reason to be as tired as I was.

I figured out I hadn't been to the gym since Wednesday. Maybe that had something to do with it.

I went tonight, and I had an awesome workout. My break did me some good! I did biceps and triceps with Jeremy, and I think my arms will be sore tomorrow. I'm getting pretty proud of my guns. :) Just last week I was wearing a short-sleeved shirt when a couple of coworkers asked if I worked out and commented on my guns. That hard work is paying off!

I got some abs in since Hawaii is just over one week away. Then, I did cardio.

Last weekend, I updated my iPod with a lot of music from K's library, so I have a ton of new music. That makes a major difference in working out! I didn't want to stop running! I kept saying to myself, "I'll go until I hit 3 miles. ... I'll go until I hit 400 calories. ... I'll go until I hit 30 minutes. ... I'll go until I hit 3.5 miles." Finally, I made myself get off because I had to get home to get to bed at a decent hour.

I feel awesome, though. Gotta love a great workout!

No comments: