Friday, May 02, 2008

Next time I blog, I might not be able to walk

Tomorrow is my big bike ride. AJ and one of my college friends who joined our team are staying the night with me tonight, so I spent all day working from home and doing things like shredding papers and organizing closets, in addition to the standard dusting, vacuuming and doing laundry. I also got some paint and touched up my living room walls, since I repainted a few weeks ago and had some areas I need to fix. I can't have my friends coming to my apartment for the first time and thinking my closets are messy or my paint job is awful!

So now I'm just waiting for the weekend to start. We have a ride dinner tonight, and we'll get up super early tomorrow to start our first 75! Eek!!!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Go speed racer! You can do it! :) Have a blast!

Katrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a tall sassy gal said...

Been thinking about you all weekend.

Anonymous said...

I can't stand the anticipation! How was it?! Can you walk?!!