Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Yes, I can still walk

I finished the ride. All 160 miles of it. (I seriously think they should change the name of the ride if they're going to throw 10 additional miles at us like that.) I'm not even kidding, my jeans were a little tight on my thighs today. I guess a weekend on a bike will do that to you.

I've started my post (with pictures!) to tell you about the ride, but I'm afraid I'm too tired to really do it all justice. I'll do my best to finish (and post!) it tomorrow.

For now, it's bedtime!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Amazing. I am seriously impressed! Now go rest up--you deserve it! (And you should definitely think about treating yourself to a big chocolate frozen dessert-y thing, to...uh...replace your lost electrolytes and antioxidants and...um...glycolic acid. Yeah.)

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing!!! That's so awesome.