Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I write really long posts

so here's a break -- pictures I promised you over a month ago (and a few others)!

TAHOE!!!
(OK, so I thought there were going to be many more of these, but too many pictures I took had to do with the wedding. And those are for Miss Heather to post when she gets them from her photographer!)


Driving through Nevada on the way to Tahoe
















My delightfully tacky hotel room, which I will totally stay in again!
















I found this pretty beach by accident!
















Elle and me after the wedding

















One of my very favorite pictures from the trip. I only wish I'd put the top back down for this photo.

Oh, well ... I'll just have to go back and do it right!



















The Fourth of July celebration with friends


1 comment:

Chastity said...

You're friends with "Elle"?? I had no idea!