Monday, July 28, 2008

This* is why I married him!

(helpful info: My birthday is Aug. 17. K's is Aug. 26. Also, he calls me his "wiffle.")

To: K
From: Me
Subject: yay birthdays!

OK, so I thought of other things that I want that might be cool for my birthday. :)

1) Custom tennis shoes from Luke's Loc.ker. Obviously, we'd have to get these when you're here so I can get them actually custom-fitted. I'm pretty sure no matter what, I'll wind up making a trip out there to get some shoes, since I'll be doing the half-marathon in November.

2) an OU camping chair -- because who doesn't need one of those?!

3) http://www2.victoriassecret.com/pink/pink_cli_0620/OSPNKCLIZZZ.cfm?cliSchoolId=
You know which school to pick. I like the tote bag. :)

What do you want for YOUR birthday?

_____________

To: Me
From: K
Subject: RE: yay birthdays! - what I want

...My sexy-ass wiffle sitting in an OU camping chair; holding a Victoria's Secret totebag containing a six-pack of Lager, bottle of Asti Spumante and Reese's PB Cups; and wearing NOTHING but custom-fit sneakers, ready for a "FULL marathon!!!"

...or...i could think about it a little more and get back to you. Kinda leaning towards the former, though! Love you!

K


(*He makes me laugh.)

7 comments:

L said...

haha cute! good answer!

I got an adorable NE t-shirt from the Pink! line. Love it!

Katrina said...

Sweet! He is so funny. (Here's hoping you both get your birthday wishes sometime this year!)

a tall sassy gal said...

I Love that Pink line. I need to get some AU in it soon.

And you better be ready for a marathon with him. hehe

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Cuuuuuuute. My sis just got some UMich gear from the Pink line. Is adorable and I need to get cool and buy some ASAP.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!! Now you know what to get him! ;)

Chastity said...

Haha, that's pretty funny...and actually kind of sweet.

Courtney said...

Cute!!!!! :)