Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Send it already!

I'm a bit behind on telling you about my weekend. It was a pretty big one. So big, in fact, that I have to write a separate post for Friday. And Saturday. And Sunday.

Only I have to post pictures, too, to go along with Friday and Sunday. And posts with pictures always take a bit longer for me to put up.

What's been on my mind the last two days, though, hasn't had much to do with last weekend.

K told me last week that his branch manager said he'd send out a list of openings for different bases on Monday -- as in yesterday. Which meant that Monday -- as in yesterday -- we'd have at least some sort of idea of where we could be living this time next year!!!

So imagine how frustrated the two of us were when there was no email yesterday from the branch manager. Both of us have been checking K's email constantly (he gave me his login info yesterday so I could keep checking) for the last two days, but there's still no word.

Doesn't this guy know how exciting this news is? You'd think he would, but obviously he has no idea. Because if he had any clue how freakin' anxious we were about getting it, he'd know that he didn't have to go to such great lengths to build suspense.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got an email account to check (for the fourth time in an hour).

1 comment:

L said...

Oooh, even I can't wait to find out!