Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Desperate times call for desperate measures

It's been 16 days since I ran my half-marathon. I had planned on registering for another in December. Thank goodness I hadn't yet -- that would have been $70 down the drain.

See, I don't like the idea of running by myself in the dark (and neither does K). And since, thanks to daylight savings time, it's now dark before I even leave work, I convinced Jeremy to train with me for the run, even though he couldn't run it. Awesome plan, right?

Except Jeremy keeps cancelling on me. I have not run since I crossed the finish line at my half-marathon. Bummer!

I've finally given up on him and put an ad on craigslist. Considering I read a listing there today with the title "i want you to lick my feet," I'm thinking I won't get my hopes up too much.

3 comments:

Pink Sun Drops said...

I've heard they have running groups on meetup.com! Good luck! I'm in awe that you even do these now ; ) !

Courtney said...

Feet licking??? Oh geez! I hope you find a buddy to run with... one without weird fetishes. :)

Unknown said...

uuuuuuugh feet? So weird!!!