Thursday, October 08, 2009

Hi, I'm here!

K and I had a blast in Long Island last weekend at our friends' "I Do, Part 2" (they gave us credit for using the name. I should trademark that!). I've been wanting to post about it and show you guys all kinds of great pictures.

Considering the fact I took over 460, you can understand my procrastination. How am I supposed to narrow down what I show you?!

Anyway, it's coming soon. This afternoon, most likely, but mostly because it HAS to: This time tomorrow, I'll be arriving in Dallas, Texas, for lunch with Miss Heather (REAL Mexican food again!). Then, we're off to Oklahoma for one of my dad's delicious steaks. We'll head to Norman tomorrow night to meet up with Danielle and ER. Saturday will be devoted entirely (as it should be!) to football and tailgating. We'll have the game in the afternoon, and celebrating (hopefully) a win Saturday night. Sunday, it's back to my dad's for some more family time. And Monday morning, it's back to Dallas and then back home.

So you see? I'll have a ton of pictures to post after all that ... which means I can't stay behind any longer. I've got my work cut out!

No comments: