Friday, October 23, 2009

SO worth it!

It really is like I have a whole new head of hair.

BEFORE
See that fabulous little chunk in the middle on the back shot? That part always gave me troubles!
























































DURING
(Reeeeally hoping I didn't set my expectations too high.)





























AFTER
















































When I saw the final, finished product (two hours after I'd arrived at the salon), I said to the hairdresser, "My hair looks better than it did at our wedding!" I was shocked to see that my hair can look this amazing entirely on its own (well, with a nice conditioning treatment and fabulous miracle gel), with no help from a curling iron.

Now, I just have to see if I can get it looking this good on my own!

7 comments:

Kari said...

Wow! I loved your hair before...but now it looks amazing!!!
Enjoy!!

Kari

Our Happy Married Life... said...

your hair looks AWESOME! money well spent!!! :)

Lindsay said...

Yay! This is exactly why I happily pay my $150 every 5 or 6 months at the Ouidad salon by me. :)

Glad you had a similar experience.

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG. I. Must. Go.

Chelsea Rae said...

Oh my gosh! Your hair looks GREAT (not that it didn't before)! How'd it go trying to do it on your own?? I know when I get home I can never, ever get it looking like the stylists did!

Liza said...

WOW!!!! beautiful!

Unknown said...

AMAZING. The curls are perfectly formed! They didn't curl them? They just DID that? AMAZING! I am a total weirdo, because I have been wondering about your haircut ever since you posted about it. How is it doing it on your own now? Did you buy some awesome products?