Thursday, January 13, 2011

The perfect subject for my new camera flash

K and I exchanged Christmas gifts the day before we left for OK & TX. Good thing, because it meant I got my shiny new auxiliary flash just in time for seeing ER and my favorite little girl in the history of the world.

She's 5 months old now, and she is seriously the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I took eleventy billion pictures of her, but wouldn't you?!

Baby Evie with her best friend, Clara

Love these big blue eyes. ER is crossing her fingers that they stay blue, since she and her husband both have brown eyes. Blue eyes run in ER's mom's family, though, so there's a chance!

Doesn't that smile just make you melt?!

I bought her this little stuffed animal. He's so soft! 


This picture makes me laugh. :) 

Such funny faces!

Evie was doing this constantly! She was so close to crawling!

LOVE Evie's face in this picture. 

I definitely showed these pictures to my entire family over Christmas. Good thing they all know ER, so they all asked about Baby Evie anyway. Not that I wouldn't have busted about the photos regardless.

Like I'm doing now. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which you totally SHOULD be doing, because she is soooooooooooooooo cute. Yay, babies!