Thursday, December 07, 2006

Why Noodle is now named Sebastian








































Do you remember that brand new laptop I just got in October?






That scratch happened while it was in my carrying case. Noodle was attacking the velcro strap. Guess his claws slipped inside the case.

(Damages not pictured: two window screens, $15 Sea World picture frame, countless shirts, pair of flip-flops, tablecloth)

Noodle has now moved in with a very nice guy who will take very good care of him. He prefers the name Sebastian to Noodle. He's going to have Sebastian declawed pretty soon. Take it from me -- probably a good idea.

3 comments:

a tall sassy gal said...

Awww I love my cat Chloe....but she is declawed. And she really only loves me and her daddy. And yes cats can be so fincking but they are so much easier to deal with than dogs. And for an apartment they are perfect.

Sorry he had to go! But I know you are happy.

Pink Sun Drops said...

That's amazing that a little kitten can do so much damage!! Rather encouraging though that even though we want a pet we still don't have one.

s said...

adios noodle. i'm gad you waited till k got him. i have to say i love my cat, but i was never a cat person before. she also does not have claws and thinks shes a human so that may change things a little hahaha.