Tuesday, November 27, 2007

15 months is a REALLY long time

but at least my countdown has started. K left today for Iraq. It took me about 45 minutes to unload my car (with ER helping!), which was absolutely crammed with K's things.

I'll try to post about the past week soon. For now, though, I'm emotionally, mentally and physically exhausted -- pretty much drained. I've got unpacking to do, a flag to hang and a shower to take. With any luck, I might be in bed by midnight.

For now, please please please keep K and his fellow soldiers in your prayers. Every little bit helps!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

You and K will be in all of my prayers!!!!!!

HUGE hugs to you!! The days will pass. The 15 months will be over before you know it. And like you said, at least you have the "good" countdown now.

Anonymous said...

K will be in my prayers too! Stay strong and all of us will be here if you need us! Send big hugs to K for me!

s said...

thinking of you xo