Monday, November 05, 2007

Piper: Making Slow Work Days Fun Since August 2007

This is what you have to resort to when your dog chews through not one, but two leashes while you're trying to be a productive employee on a Friday (like that isn't hard enough to begin with!):



















Don't be deceived by the hateful look in this picture. I'm pretty sure she likes her hair like this.



















OK, this one, she might not be enjoying as much. But I only made her sport the combover for this picture.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! I wish people brought pets in to our office! Fridays would be SO much better!

Stacey Brandow said...

Oh yes, she is angry. And so stinkin cute! I can't imagine bringing my dog to work. She would love it!!!

BTW, my brother is good, it wasn't as bad as they thought. :)

Anonymous said...

piper is soo cute! i love the head fur! =)