Sunday, June 08, 2008

Dallas bound

ER's dad (a frequent traveler) always says the sign of a great vacation is when you're ready to come home. I understand his reasoning, but I don't think that statement is entirely true. If I were to judge my Tahoe trip by that criteria alone, then I couldn't call it a good trip. I was absolutely not ready to come home ... but the trip was great.

As for the wedding, I won't steal Heather's thunder by posting pictures. I can tell you, though, that it'll be worth the wait until she gets back from her fantastic honeymoon in Fiji to post them for you. She looked absolutely gorgeous. The wedding was amazing. The weather was perfect. The location was beautiful. The reception was a blast.

I was sad to drop off my fabulous convertible rental car today, and I was not ready to leave such beautiful scenery. I sent K some pictures the first night I got here, though, and he's in full agreement that we'll be taking a trip to Tahoe together in the future.

So hopefully I'll be visiting again in the not-too-distant future. It's too beautiful to not see again. I'll post more pictures later (hopefully tonight, but no promises). For now, I've got a plane to board. Back to the real world ...

4 comments:

Pink Sun Drops said...

Oooh, ANOTHER Tahoe trip! Fun : ) !! For now I'll just have to enjoy your pictures.

s said...

tahoe looked amazing. i can't even imagine how beautiful a wedding must have been with that scenery!

Courtney said...

I WANT PICTURES!!!

a tall sassy gal said...

I agree with you his statement is definately not entirely true. I was not ready to come home from FIJI. The wedding was amazing! Again so glad you came.