Saturday, June 07, 2008

I'm so dragging K back here!

I'm in Tahoe for Heather's wedding, and oh my gosh, it is gorgeous!

So far, it hasn't been bad being here by myself. It hasn't been an issue, really.

As soon as I landed in Reno, I picked up my rental car. I was really surprised when I went to pick it up. I was expecting some kind of tiny compact car -- nothing special, but economical. When I got to the parking spot I had been told I'd find my car, I was very excited to see a Ford Must.ang convertible waiting for me. Score!

















The drive to Tahoe was beautiful. I stopped off at a scenic point to get some pictures along the way.

When I got to my hotel, I checked in and had just enough time to freshen up a little bit and then head to Heather's lingerie shower. It was fun and just the right amount of silly. After the shower, we all went to dinner. We called it an early night afterward since a lot of us were tired from traveling and so the bride could get her beauty sleep.

Since I'm so behind on sharing other pictures, I'm posting a couple from my scenic stop. There will definitely be more later!

5 comments:

Pink Sun Drops said...

Breathtaking! Can you believe I grew up in Cali and never went to Tahoe? Except for when I was six months old and that doesn't count.

Total score on the car!! What a perfect first 'by yourself' trip! Give Heather a congratulations hug for me!

Chastity said...

Beautiful!!

L said...

I'm so jealous. :) I was about to say 'send her my congrats', but I realized you're probably at the rehearsal right now! Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Anonymous said...

Oooooh! Looks amazing. Glad you had fun - cannot imagine how you'd EVER want to go home!

Courtney said...

I feel ya on the busy thing - glad you enjoyed Tahoe!!!! How was the wedding??