Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I told you they were coming!

Almost all the pictures you could ever want. (I say "almost" because I still have Tahoe pictures. Those will come later. I promise.)

Gavin DeGraw concert
































The luau





























































Memorial Day weekend: The pool parties!

The last picture I took with my sunglasses before they got stolen (we look so happy together)







































































Daytona trip











































































Because we stayed up all night, I'm going to torture you with tons of photos of the sunrise. If I had to be up, you have to look at the evidence (lucky for you, it's gorgeous).








































































































































































And we're done ... for now.

I've still got Tahoe, remember? (I promise those won't take as long!)

4 comments:

L said...

Great pictures. The sunrise looks amazing, wow. Can't wait to see pictures of Tahoe.

Katrina said...

Beautiful photos! Looks like you guys had fun making new memories. :D

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!! That sunrise is SO gorgeous!! Looking forward to seeing pictures from Tahoe.

Courtney said...

YAY pictures!!! Sad that you lost your sunglasses. :(