Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yes, yes, I know

I'm sucking at this blogging thing. For the longest time (read: December through February) it was because I felt like my life was boring. I was doing nothing but work and working out. I was trying to make it day by day through this deployment.

Somewhere in there, things started looking up and it felt less like I had nothing to blog about and more like I simply had no time to blog. That's where I am right now, still.

Yes, I've been back from Tahoe for a week. I had just gotten almost totally caught up on reading my blogs. I posted two times in one weekend. That was big for me even when I'm blogging almost daily. I teased you with the thought of posting pictures on Sunday night.

And then I got back to Dallas. If it makes you feel better, I had even composed a post in my head Sunday night. I just didn't have time to write it.

Monday night, I was unpacking and doing laundry and such. Tuesday was the gym and running. Wednesday I was going to blog. And then I wound up working until 1 a.m.

I managed to work 68 hours last week. See how I had no time to blog?

So this week, things are kind of slowing down again -- only I'm still trying to get settled again. After two weekends in a row of being on diffrent sides of the country, I needed my Saturday to chill, relax and get a few things done (like post pictures). Instead, I worked 12 hours.

Hopefully soon I'll really be able to post pictures and fill you in on what's going on. Especially since this week it's more than just work.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

It seems like I always slow down around the late spring, early summer for some reason. I've just come to accept that and realize that I'll make up for it in the madness of NaBloPoMo...lol! I hope you get a chance to relax and catch your breath--and no pressure about the blogging!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!! I'll be waiting for those pics! :)