Friday, February 26, 2010

I made a friend!!!

Today was my big lunch date with the girl from MeetUp.com. It went really well!

We had a lot to talk about, and we seem to have quite a bit in common! We were at lunch for over 2 hours, and it flew by. As if that wasn't enough to feel good about, she's already friended me on Facebook! That's right, it's an Official Friendship.

She has a small group of girls meeting at her place on Monday to watch the finale of The Bachelor, and she invited me along. I haven't watched this season (I swore off the show after that whole Jason Mesn!ck mess), but I did catch part of the Women Tell All show last week.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to go. I'm excited about it! I'm definitely due for a good girls' night!

3 comments:

L said...

That is awesome!! Maybe you will make even more friends at this gathering. Great idea from K!

Anonymous said...

Yay!

She's lucky to be your friend. Officially! :)

Unknown said...

YIPPEE!!! Pretty soon, you'll be telling funny stories about all your fun times with your new group of friends and entertaining us :) xo

PS. I agree with A- she is officially lucky to be your official friend!