Thursday, February 28, 2008

I see you!

Whoever you are who found my blog by googling "Oklahoma married but looking," SHAME. ON. YOU! Your search may have led you here, but I have to tell you I do not approve. May I suggest some marriage counseling?

And while I'm mentioning stats here, there's something I've wondered about for a while. Who are you, Cartersv!lle, Georg!a? You've been coming back for months. I can't help but wonder if it's because you've read about yourself on here a time or two ... Just curious!

7 comments:

Corey Moser said...

Wow! Okay, so just so there isn't any questions later on, I've been following your blog for awhile now. I think I found your site through an extended network. When you see Salt Lake City, that's probably me. :) No worries though. Happily married and not looking.

Later gator!

CMO

my life is brilliant said...

Hey CMO! Thanks for delurking! I have seen Salt Lake City on my stats.

Just so it's clear, I hope I didn't sound like I was angry at the Georgia person. I just am curious to know if it's someone I know (actually, more someone I know of who used to know K -- big hint there).

The Oklahoma-looking person, though? I am shaking my finger at you!

Anonymous said...

i'm from cartersville. i love reading your blog, and i've commented a few times.

my life is brilliant said...

Whew! Thanks! (K's ex-fiance is from Cartersv!lle.) :)

Anonymous said...

haha..wow. that would freak me out too.

Courtney said...

Woah! Can you imagine if K's ex read your blog!? How creepy would that be! Glad it was just Cady. :)

And the maried but looking thing??? EWE!!! Who googles that?

Anonymous said...

I had "close" reader too once on my stats and it freaked me out, but I found out who it was and was relieved real fast!