Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'll share, but I don't recommend

As I was getting ready for work this morning, I realized that I have recently managed to accidentally stumble upon not one, but two successful methods of ridding myself of the little pooch I've always seemed to have in my lower abdomen. I know there are many, many women in this world who have struggled with that same area, so I feel that it's only fair that I share with you these two miraculous methods.

However, before I do so, I absolutely must tell you that I cannot in any way condone either of these methods.

Both were very unpleasant for me. Both resulted in difficulty breathing, a runny nose, fatigue and a feeling of frustration. Both eventually left me feeling sweaty and in definite need of a shower. Both required an increase in consumption of fluids for survival.

And the absolute worst part of both was the ache I felt in almost every. single. muscle in my body.

As promised, I'll share these two methods with you. But before you go trying either of them, don't say I didn't warn you:

1) Running outdoors
2) The flu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Can you offer a third option?

RosieBoo said...

I think I'll stick to my water aerobics :)