Tuesday, February 20, 2007

She had no idea

Getting set up and ready to surprise Rachel (note festive hats and noisemakers!).














Ready to capture it all, and calling to get an ETA














All decorated and set up!














Watching for her car














She was totally surprised!














And especially shocked to see one of her friends who flew in all the way from Chicago just for her birthday.














Cookie cake is her favorite, and her nickname is Rockst@r R@chel. (I used the "@" so no one can catch me here.)
The bridge is supposed to be the Golden Gate Bridge, since she's going to San Francisco next month with the guy she's dating, who put the whole surprise party together.


Our roomies reunited for a night on the town (two nights in a row!). We had one hot apartment! ;)














Yes, I missed K, but it was definitely an awesome weekend. Especially when one of your best friends tells you that you helped make it the best birthday she's ever had.

3 comments:

L said...

Funnn! You all look so cute! You captured some great shots that night. I almost feel like I was there - and I wish I had been, because that cookie cake looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend. I know it's hard missing your boy, but I bet your friend appreciated you being there. And you got to go back to Oklahoma! Hooray!

a tall sassy gal said...

Yay for a great weekend and yay for a few more days and you can see K.